6 Oct 2010

5/10 Afternoon Task

The task on the first day of class was to work with a group to find an image and a URL of something related to graphic design that inspires the group, we also had to give a short piece of writing analysing the image and justifying why we chose it. ( members of our group: Kyu, Tracy and me )

Below is the image our group chose for today's mission:

Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka





click me :)



The toughest thing for me in this task was that we had to analyse and describe the image in English in a short time, we tried very hard to come up with some words, but i had a great time and experience working with my group. Helping with each other and sharing different opinions and ideas, even though our description in English was not so good but i think that's the main point of team working --- to help and support with each other! :)

I'll keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment