5 Oct 2010

1st day of my FdA class

Today was my first day of FdA class, because of my limited language ability, i found it so hard to understand and participated in some discussion with classmates in the class even if i had something to share. ( I know tutors kept encouraging us "Don't be shy" but i guess I'm just not brave and confident enough to speak out loud in front of everyone ) i wish my English could be good enough to say and explain anything i want to express.

Although there were a little frustration today, i still found something fun in one of the sessions. The task was to take some photos from different angles of materials in our classroom.

Below are some of my photos shot by my iPHONE4 :)

 First series of the shot:
Different materials of objects in the same angle of view






Second Series of the shot:
I tried to take different angle from the first series



Holes through holes

No comments:

Post a Comment